Sunday, July 18, 2010

God's Mercy On Us....

So on our way home this afternoon, God showed his mercy to us once again. We had just left Jimmy's baseball cookout and we were just driving along talking, when all of a sudden we heard squealing tires. We had just started going cause we were at a red light, when we looked over there was a white van head right for us. Thank God the person realized and slammed on their breaks, or else they would have been sitting in my lap. I don't think I have ever come this close to being hit before. It scared us all. I don't think anyone said anything for a few minutes, outside of Jimmy saying "Thank You Lord".

2 comments:

carimarie said...

So thankful God was watching over you and your family!

Tiffany said...

I missed this post somehow! I'm sorry I didn't read it sooner.

I'm so thankful God watched over you! That is so scary. We got hit by a car a few weeks ago (it wasn't a bad accident at all) but Naomi was in the car with us and all I knew to do was ask for mercy. Thank You Lord is what I was saying afterwards too!